Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, yeah, its yet another lie from a pathological liar. But its a comparatively minor one that doesnt impact you know, things like democracy as a whole

This was the case for me. Red state and county. No chance of a democrat getting the electoral college in SC. Local levels can go either way, one of the reasons I would never vote straight party. A lot of these folks from Florida on here don't get that. They have a whole different situation going on.

Here no Republican will win any office worth a damn in Austin. The state as a whole used to be opposite of that but due to influx of refugees from blue states bringing their politics with them we're turning a bit purple.
I just vote some 3rd party anyways.

We passed an election law here that goes into effect in 2020 that eliminates the straight party ticket option. Have to at least go through and read each choice in each race and pick one.

You'd think someone with as much deep state power as Clinton has would have won the election.

Or maybe she's playing 5D chess compared to Trump's 4D chess.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The impeachment hearings have been thrown into chaos after President Trump announced that he supports impeachment, forcing Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

"Impeachment? I'm for it. Great idea. Best idea, maybe ever," he said, adding that he's "getting kinda sick of all this winning anyway."
"Sure, why not. Impeach me. I love it. Whatever. Now I'm gonna go watch Joker again. Great film. What's that guy's name? Phoenix something. Bob Phoenix, that's it. Tremendous actor---absolutely perfect."

Democrats quickly condemned his statements. Pelosi said, "It's clear that Trump wants to be impeached because he's not good at being president. Well, we're going to show him a thing or two by forcing him to stay in the White House and finish out his term."
"And Joker is alt-right propaganda," she said, falling for Trump's ploy to make Dems condemn one of the most successful, beloved films of the year.

One pundit on CNN suggested that Trump is supporting impeachment at the request of Putin or the guy from Ukraine or "whichever conspiracy thing we're pushing this month, I forget."

At publishing time, Democrats had also withdrawn from the 2020 race to teach Trump a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.