Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media reported he went to the hospital unexpectedly and it scared his wife. How dare they report anything about him!

Maybe they should talk to each other every now and then.

What a snowflake. He’s always the victim. He ran on his victimhood and even though the Rs control the WH and the senate, they are victims of the House. Woe is him.

Nah. He likely used up his Adderall and needed a refill, and possibly got a little bound up from excessive abuse during the week. He was also out of Sudafed the day Ergodan was in town, which added to his discomfort.

Sondland is currently being grilled. Rudy is 75% under the bus. They only wanted the press conference announcing an investigation, no actual investigation needed thanks.

It irritates me that these fat slob MAGAS who have done dick to support their country are shitting on a decorated soldier that has served out country with distinction.

But they love Jim Jordan, who should be cellmates with Nunes.

those same people voted for a bone-spurred draft dodger, so it should come as no surprise.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I see you @adi

Reading some history and looking at a map now and then won't make you dumber, unless of course you only read history written by and look at maps drawn by Western imperial/colonial powers.

That was for the group Adi, I know you know these things.

I see you @adi

Reading some history and looking at a map now and then won't make you dumber, unless of course you only read history written by and look at maps drawn by Western imperial/colonial powers.

That was for the group Adi, I know you know these things.
luckily my gen (x) was free of a lot of intnl scrutiny :p:D

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.