Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet over 99 percent of people who like Greta and her cause aren't willing to give half her effort, for the environment, in their personal lives.
maybe because some of them are also juggling crippling educational debt, exorbitant medical costs and a lack of well-paying jobs.

how many battles can people be expected put all their effort into before they burn out?

I agree with you, but I never get why people go to that argument. Individual carbon emissions are nothing compared to industrial.
It's not an argument against her position. But I do think it's one reason people don't take her or her supporters seriously.

maybe because some of them are also juggling crippling educational debt, exorbitant medical costs and a lack of well-paying jobs.

how many battles can people be expected put all their effort into before they burn out?
Helps if you have parents who are hoping it will put some fresh wind under the wings of their careers. Did you say trickle down?! :fly:

Not sacrificing everything for a cause is understandable. Doing nothing is not, especially since a lot of changes cost no money or effort. I hear people in the coffee shop talk about how great she is while they drink their daily sugar free non fat decaf pumpkin spice latte from a one-use plastic cup.

Not sacrificing everything for a cause is understandable. Doing nothing is not, especially since a lot of changes cost no money or effort. I hear people in the coffee shop talk about how great she is while they drink their daily sugar free non fat decaf pumpkin spice latte from a one-use plastic cup.
now see if theyd drink it from a recyclable paper bag, thatd be ok

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Welp, I didn't think the old hag had it in her but the House is starting a formal impeachment inquiry. Good for them. And the GOP led Senate voted for a resolution calling on the Trump administration to immediately provide the House and Senate intelligence committees a copy of a whistleblower complaint involving the President with no Republican objection. Even the rats eventually jumped off the Titanic.

i5ABX6m.png

The “experts” say that the reason Biden and Ukraine are getting brought up all the time is because Drumph is afraid to go against Biden in the general election. He savors the thought of going against Warren, because their internal polling now shows he’d beat her.

I hate to say it, but they’re right. As much as I like her and her policies, Drumph would likely win that election.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.