Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The “experts” say that the reason Biden and Ukraine are getting brought up all the time is because Drumph is afraid to go against Biden in the general election. He savors the thought of going against Warren, because their internal polling now shows he’d beat her.

I hate to say it, but they’re right. As much as I like her and her policies, Drumph would likely win that election.
It sucks, but America is too misogynistic to allow a woman president yet. Too much hate in this county.

FFS, HHH is saying women should be proper and poised or whatever BS he was spouting. Women should be seen and not heard!!!#$#@@%#%

And if the Dems go full impeachment and fail, they’ll lose more than the main event. They’ve done nothing successfully since the midterms.

Oh, except a shitload of legislation that’s stalled in the senate.

It sucks, but America is too misogynistic to allow a woman president yet. Too much hate in this county.

FFS, HHH is saying women should be proper and poised or whatever BS he was spouting. Women should be seen and not heard!!!#$#@@%#%

Exactly. Hips is willing to be open about it, whereas a lot of fuckers will keep mum and vote according to their internal voice. The hate one.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and APRIL
I’m in no way saying Hips is a total hater. He’s selective with his hate, as we all are. Even that one dude got pissed off that one day.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

It's more her policies than the fact she's a woman. They're popular with the lefties in her party but not the majority of the country. I don't think Bernie would beat Trump either, because of his policies. Not because America hates old white angry men.

The legislation, yes, the Russia investigation falling apart, totally on them for putting it front/center for two+ years.
I have conflicting thoughts on the Russia investigation. Mainly due to how the publicity was handled in the second half of its life, and the weak reaction the Democrats had to Barr's immediate rebuttal of the report.
Overall I'm happy with most of what the report covered and revealed, I just wish they had been more proactive with the results and wrap up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I have conflicting thoughts on the Russia investigation. Mainly due to how the publicity was handled in the second half of its life, and the weak reaction the Democrats had to Barr's immediate rebuttal of the report.
Overall I'm happy with most of what the report covered and revealed, I just wish they had been more proactive with the results and wrap up.

The Rs/Trump admin were successful in dragging out and other devices to slow the process and muddy it’s waters also, resulting in the populace becoming bored (that happens real fuckin easy now) enough to not even care.*

*speaking in generalities there

Trump has his finger on the origins (or oranges) of the Russia hoax and that’s why mumble Rudy attorney crowdstrike mumble general Ukah rain working together to discover the origins of the coup against him.

Fresh from the hatesource

It's more her policies than the fact she's a woman. They're popular with the lefties in her party but not the majority of the country. I don't think Bernie would beat Trump either, because of his policies. Not because America hates old white angry men.
nationwide polling appears to disagree with you on both those points.

citation:

the problem is that there were multiple calls in question, and they released the one they wanted to release
the whistleblower is going to appear before the senate select intelligence committee this week most likely and tell the full story.

Its not some peon, its going to be a high level intelligence leader. Dan Coats maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.