Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody mentioned it(I think) but doubling the minimum wage would immediatly put a squeeze on anyone working a cash job or anyone who works on a per job basis. Other shit will ratchet up but their wages won't. Who needs camps - we can starve them in their homes right here?
Once again, fuck the small business owner.

Nobody mentioned it(I think) but doubling the minimum wage would immediatly put a squeeze on anyone working a cash job or anyone who works on a per job basis. Other shit will ratchet up but their wages won't. Who needs camps - we can starve them in their homes right here?

Same for everyone that works contract/subcontract/1099's and does everything themselves that the employers do for the hourlys.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
mOYe4zv.jpg

"
And it should be clear by now that racism, like any form of prejudice, has gradations. Not all racism is the racism of the men who murdered 14-year-old Emmett Till in 1955. Sometimes it’s the racism of middle-class white liberals who fervently oppose school desegregation efforts in major cities under the belief that the presence of black children would result in plummeting school quality. Sometimes it is the racism of the benighted “racial realists” who arrived at the conclusion that nonwhite people are inferior and have spent the past several centuries working to backfill an explanation. And sometimes it’s the racism of a Donald Trump, who, as I wrote last year, was shocked that members of the Congressional Black Caucus didn’t already know Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.

And very rarely do racists think of themselves as racist. As former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, the man who once said, “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever,” said in an interview in 1968, “No, sir, I don’t regard myself as a racist, and I think the biggest racists in the world are those who call other folks racist. I think the biggest bigots in the world are those who call other folks bigots.”
"

Well @Immigrant , Mueller says he's not gonna entertain any questions on the Steele dossier (pee tape).

On the plus side, it's because there's an investigation ongoing so there's still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.