Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Trump. My dumbass learned that in 2016
I voted 3rd in 2016 and I have not one regret. I live in a state Trump will win by 10 points regardless of who I vote for. If the Democrats or Republicans are that worried about 3rd party candidates taking votes from them and costing them the presidency then actually listen to the American people for once and nominate better candidates. Problem solved.

Is he still hocking his toblerone-shaped music player?
I don't know. He still called Spotify a shitty streaming service but basically said since Joe Rogan is now on all of the other streaming services his music is on there is no reason for him to boycott Spotify any longer. Way to take a stand, Neil :lol:

So I thought the whole Aaron Rodgers seriously being considered as a VP candidate was a joke and was only said to get some extra attention for the RFK Jr campaign when they officially announce their VP pick. But yesterday RFK said he'd be making the official VP announcement on March 26th in Oakland, CA. That's Aaron Rodgers territory. Not far from where he was a college football star at Cal. And CNN has now unleashed the attack dogs claiming a decade ago Aaron Rodgers floated a Sandy Hook conspiracy theory to one of their reporters. Do they have some inside info Aaron is the choice? 🤔 Come on Robert, don't do this. Pick Jesse Ventura!!!!

It's amusing to me sometimes when I turn on Morning Joe on MSNBC and Joe Scarborough is going on an unhinged tirade about Donald Trump. I'm not a Trump fan either but Joe, come on dude. You and your clutching her pearls wife played a HUGE roll in getting this guy elected in 2016! Donald Trump and Kellyanne Conway were practically co-hosts on your show during the 2016 election cycle you had them on so much 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.