Halp Politics, Politics, Politics... (Not THE abortion thread, but an abortion of a thread nonetheless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the economy that delivered a 182% return on investment and 16.3% in dividend income since 2009.

Seems like there's a disconnect between you people that live on the investment economy and the vast majority of people whose only contribution is to the 20% U6 unemployment rate.

lolz. The disconnect is y'all denying 12 million MORE on foodstamps, the lowest home ownership in 51 years, 8 million more in poverty, and on and on. And it's easy to deny as you listen to Mr. "read me a nice bedtime story with a happy ending" so I feel good. Can't pay bills with hope.

It's cute that for a limited few invested in the market have made some $ and you want to pretend it's a sign of success. The rest of America has two part time, low paying jobs trying to put bread on the table because the economy is a shit stain. The only people who made money under obama were the already wealthy.

We don't need a living 'wage.' We need a living economy.

Denying that in the past we had 'full' employment without having to take away 16 year old's part time burger flipping job is the problem. Pretending that the economic shackles are beneficial is the problem. Pretending that a cashier swiping groceries should be a family sustaining career is a problem.

20hrs, 15 minutes. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Just putting this pic here to help calm some nerves.

781AQz4.jpg

Yay.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
So, considering there's less than a day left before Trump, who do you guys think are going to get appointed in... well, anything that isn't a cabinet level appointment?

Edit: and some cabinet level appointments

He's a coward. That is what is most scary about all of this... his Twitter feed is known as the Daily Insecurity Briefing.

Fuck his twitter feed.
It keeps you and everyone checking his twitter and keeping him relevant and on everyone's mouth.

Side note
Clinton was a good president. He got his dick sucked and everyone lost their shit.
He was still good at his job
Rob Ford was a great mayor. He smoked a little rock with some gang bangers and everyone lost their shit.--- actually I agreed that he needed to leave office for sure but he was still good at his job.

Trump hasn't even started his first day at work and everyone is already telling him he ruined the country.

The United States of America is already ruined.

Sent from Single-Land

Also doesn't mean I should say fuck it and give it all away to go be Ghandi.

I also don't want to go live in the ghetto, I'm just a selfish person like that. You're no different, you just won't admit it.

And no one said you had to any of those things.

Of course I'm selfish. But I'm also informed enough to know there are many things we can do that don't involve living in a ghetto. Maybe you should read a book once in a while.

lolz. The disconnect is y'all denying 12 million MORE on foodstamps, the lowest home ownership in 51 years, 8 million more in poverty, and on and on. And it's easy to deny as you listen to Mr. "read me a nice bedtime story with a happy ending" so I feel good. Can't pay bills with hope.

It's cute that for a limited few invested in the market have made some $ and you want to pretend it's a sign of success. The rest of America has two part time, low paying jobs trying to put bread on the table because the economy is a shit stain. The only people who made money under obama were the already wealthy.

We don't need a living 'wage.' We need a living economy.

Denying that in the past we had 'full' employment without having to take away 16 year old's part time burger flipping job is the problem. Pretending that the economic shackles are beneficial is the problem. Pretending that a cashier swiping groceries should be a family sustaining career is a problem.

20hrs, 15 minutes. ;)
It's funny that you think the investor class is going to deliver this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
So, his not disclosing $100 million in assets, questionable conflict of interest level assets, is 'making shit up'?

You won't even comment on it, you accept it, and you wonder why, politically, people just shake their fucking head at you.
lolz. First, I really appreciate your drama. I do. 2nd, do you think he filled out the 5,000 pages or had his people fill it out? Where were you on the Geithner $20K 'oops I forgot to put it in turbo-tax' during his Sec. of the Treasury hearings ?? :lol:

If the guy is actually hiding things it will come out.

Fuck his twitter feed.
It keeps you and everyone checking his twitter and keeping him relevant and on everyone's mouth.

Side note
Clinton was a good president. He got his dick sucked and everyone lost their shit.
Rob Ford was a great mayor. He smoked a little rock with some gang bangers and everyone lost their shit.--- actually I agreed that he needed to leave office for sure but he was still good at his job.

Trump hasn't even started his first day at work and everyone is already telling him he ruined the country.

Sent from Single-Land
Stop with your logic. The pearl clutchers are going to choke to death.

Obama was one of the most unqualified candidates to ever take the oath of office. If you had it your way they would have been sculpting his face on Mt. Rushmore before his 1st 100 days were up. I gave him a chance. I'll give this guy one too.

You have no fucking idea what qualifications means, do you? You just like repeating the talking points you've been conditioned to believe for eight years about Obama. Good job, little parrot.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Fuck his twitter feed.

Side note

Sent from Single-Land
You're really pretty. xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.