Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look beyond cashiers. The trucks aren’t unloading themselves and the meat isn’t pre-cut yet.

I have yet to see a robotic shelf stocker. The money spent on creating one is almost immoral.
I went to a lab to get my labs done, and the check in was all electronic. The only humans I had to talk to were the cashier and the phlebotomist.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and HipHugHer
Its pretty sad that an amazingly popular tv show was about a guy that got sick and to pay for his treatment turned to manufacturing and selling of meth
theres some new tv show "new Amsterdam" which is some daytime dr mcdreamy ER style show with the premise of "fuck the insurance companies, lets actually care for our patients". Thats the whole show.

The fact that we have to have a fantasy show for that concept is sad.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
If I could photoshop, I’d turn Gargoyle Schumer and Granny Loosechompers into American Gothic.

Those two looked frickin scary when they appeared onscreen.
coupled with the fact that the president was very oddly being .... presidential, the whole thing was weird. Whoever wrote that speech for him must have bribed him with a whole buncha of russian hookers. That was completely out of character for him.

If it was remotely sincere, I would applaud him for me, but there is no way that shit wasnt completely fake. It was just such a departure from his behavior for the past two years.

coupled with the fact that the president was very oddly being .... presidential, the whole thing was weird. Whoever wrote that speech for him must have bribed him with a whole buncha of russian hookers. That was completely out of character for him.

If it was remotely sincere, I would applaud him for me, but there is no way that shit wasnt completely fake. It was just such a departure from his behavior for the past two years.
Critiques of the speech said he was presidential for half of the speech, then he started to get aroused more animated and Trumplike as he went into details about the crimes those god damned brown people illegal immigrants were committing

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Critiques of the speech said he was presidential for half of the speech, then he started to get aroused more animated and Trumplike as he went into details about the crimes those god damned brown people illegal immigrants were committing
Didn't he start it with a plea for campaign donations?

It's a meme on the left that anytime he successfully manages to read a teleprompter the media starts falling over themselves to call him "presidential", not the first time this has happened.

He probably got three scoops of ice cream last night!

straight from fox news

I had expected at least a tiny bit more subterfuge to disguise your talking points, but I guess even when I expect close to nothing, you can still let me down.

Pretty sure that was the impression of anyone who isn't blind the instant the image came up.

I was thinking, i know they rehearsed this. I know there's a monitor there. I know they know how it looks.
Yet they never corrected it

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Pretty sure that was the impression of anyone who isn't blind the instant the image came up.

I was thinking, i know they rehearsed this. I know there's a monitor there. I know they know how it looks.
Yet they never corrected it
And yet instead of criticizing the message, you continue to criticize the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.