Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for everyone except Amstel because he can't respond without name calling and deflecting.

Are people on the right tired of defending every Trump action yet? Or is it they are scared to admit they were wrong about him all this time? It's a curious thing that I can't figure out.

"The right" implies a monolithic, hivemind thing, just like it did in your earlier question. As would "what does 'the left' think about X"

Its just more either/or divisiveness, as if 300+ million people must be boiled down to two options.

"The right" implies a monolithic, hivemind thing, just like it did in your earlier question. As would "what does 'the left' think about X"

Its just more either/or divisiveness, as if 300+ million people must be boiled down to two options.
according to april, there are two types of people in america

trumpkins, and the rest of 'em

Well I guess I should reword it. The "right" to me is anyone who voted for Trump and continues to support him. :hs:

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138

Quick question before I actually answer, how many people do you think will never believe Trump did anything wrong? Percentage of voters, numbers, whatever you feel comfortable with

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

& the options "need" to be routinely set up as good vs. evil for maximum over-reaction.

& when you fall for it and ask, "OK, what usually happens in this case? Like, when it happened here and here ?" you get the "whataboutism" over reaction, the "it's different NOW" over reaction, because they don't want an honest conversation. They're pissed you didn't fall for their bait so they quickly resort back to comfort from their own hive.

Rinse & Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.