Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone with poor spacial interpretation , that first finger is wider and longer than a breakfast saucisse .
Sucks not being able to get a square of toilet paper around it . . . .
Stop, it's politically incorrect to objectify me for my phallic fingers. I need to put them away. {whistling . . .Baby It's Cold. Outside.} :eek:

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Question for everyone except Amstel because he can't respond without name calling and deflecting.

Are people on the right tired of defending every Trump action yet? Or is it they are scared to admit they were wrong about him all this time? It's a curious thing that I can't figure out.
Most people I know on the right are tired of people calling them racist and looking at them askance if they don't laugh at memes about the president. They complained about the rudeness of the left, and then quietly went and voted.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Maybe if you report them for being off topic something will happen

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
the left has so much blame in the results of the last election, but continue to point the finger of blame at anyone other than the DNC, and turned off middle-road voters.

it's much easier to blame it on trumpkins and back-country imbeciles.
Yeah nah. The left divided themselves over the antics of Hilary last presidential campaign season. The left is no longer "the left". It's more left, and extreme left. Just like the right has divided itself into right, and extreme right. I'm more left than most people in the US, and can't stand the extreme left. Their gender politics and equality of outcome bullshit pisses me off. I can understand how people, like yourself, can see them as the mainstream left because the media portrays them as such. Just like the media portrays Trump supporters as the mainstream right. Neither of which are correct.

I believe we are entering a new dawn where the traditional political labels of left or right no longer suffice due to the nuances of modern politics.

Stop feeding them you dolt.

There's no point in trying to converse with Alzheimers patients who get AOL privileges when they don't shit their pants, or remember not to step out on their wives with a catfish.
Tsrh. Though I sometimes make the mistake and engage with him.

The left is no longer "the left". It's more left, and extreme left. Just like the right has divided itself into right, and extreme right. I'm more left than most people in the US, and can't stand the extreme left. Their gender politics and equality of outcome bullshit pisses me off. I can understand how people, like yourself, can see them as the mainstream left because the media portrays them as such. Just like the media portrays Trump supporters as the mainstream right. Neither of which are correct.
Yep, the media is very complicit in the extremes. It's how they garner attention.

I believe we are entering a new dawn where the traditional political labels of left or right no longer suffice due to the nuances of modern politics.
Maybe not necessarily a new dawn, but definitely an era where we have to look at what each narrower 'segment' is being pointed at.

We've got hundreds and hundreds of cable channels now. It's no longer 3 TV stations, each one having 1 primary political figure. Cable has multiple channels for every flavor of mental diet, and "Social Media" is so polluted with opinions that are quickly used to 'favorite' your own echo chamber & pretend your new thinking is "woke." Too easy to repeatrephrase someone elses message to get a "like."

The inability for so many people to critically think, to think outside their own box, is what is most amusing to me.

Most people I know on the right are tired of people calling them racist and looking at them askance if they don't laugh at memes about the president. They complained about the rudeness of the left, and then quietly went and voted.
True, but gosh it seems both sides are doing the same thing... Just that one side has the majority in the government so should be getting much of the ridicule.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Quick question before I actually answer, how many people do you think will never believe Trump did anything wrong? Percentage of voters, numbers, whatever you feel comfortable with

Literally "never believe Trump did anything wrong"?

I wouldn't be being honest if I didn't say yeah, there's a cult of personality around this guy where some probably really think that. I think it'd be fairly low as a percentage but it does exist.

Add a couple qualifiers, or just a simple "but _________" and the number grows quite a bit.

As far as an exact number, who knows. Probably won't have any idea until long after he's out of office and see who the diehard true believers are.

Current political conversation or rhetoric or polls aren't much of a gauge seeing as a lot of people talk politics the same way they talk sports. Cheer up their team, shit talk the other team, and if something doesn't go their way blame the refs.

Dude, they are proportional. I have 9 3/4" of stretch between pinky and thumb. Size 14 ring on ring finger. 8 1/2" from wrist to middle finger tip - so I got an inch on Trump. 88 inches from tips to tip with arms stretched. Yes, I have some looong MFing arms. Wanna box?

You buy custom tailored gloves or something?

I literally have no idea my finger spread and stuff with such precision.

Status
Not open for further replies.