Pocket knife

Wusthof.gif

I keep one of these in my truck and another in the house. It's too heavy/bulky to constantly carry in your pocket...unless you just want to look happy to see everyone all the time.

I love that knife, holds an edge forever, smooth mechanism, a real quality piece. I like your choice for pocket carry, I might even get one now since my birthday is coming up next month and the wife wants to know what to get me besides a 3some :D

med_the%2055-700x700.jpg

KNYTE said:
Pfft, stop being a pussywillow and get a REAL man's blade.

RY43006.jpg

i have one of those, minus the girly guard. same brand, same length. i didnt have a tree, aside from some baby crab apple the city planted, on any of the houses i owned. but it was great for trimming bushes and neighbors trees when they weren't home.

Dharma1521 said:
Come on I'm a chick that carries a knife that has to be worth something!

Oh no, don't take me the wrong way. I am always impressed. I was refering more to his femininity than your coolness. Wink'a'smooch carries a leatherman. I can't complain about a woman with a knife.

b_sinning said:
My wife's dad use to own a knife shop as a side buisness. She still usually haves some form of switch blade or flip out in her purse.

That rocks.

Please tell your wife I said that