Poast Your Life Story In 10 Lines Or Less.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Ok...
Can we set up some sort of deal then?

I'm not sure if Kiwi still has them hosted or not, but if she does they'll still attached to the initial thread from a few weeks ago.

If you can't find them there I'm sure someone has them saved around here.

Sarcasmo said:
Can someone post the damn pics already please? Of Elpmis, Drool, Chikken, et al*

*April
dude there's a thread around here somewhere where they did a poll on who was the most bangable UF male - it has all of those pics in there

Fat Burger said:
You sent me one when you first registered on Genmay, so I could vouch for you not being a dude. You're sitting in a chair with a yellow piece of paper with "April23" and "DM" written on it (since you first sent it to DigitalMocking).

The pic of my sister?

April23 said:
The pic of my sister?
I remember a thread you posted way back when you first started over there... you posted a pic of your goat and then a pic of yourself... lol that wasn't really you? :fly:

elpmis said:
dude there's a thread around here somewhere where they did a poll on who was the most bangable UF male - it has all of those pics in there

We need links to this so called thread.

zengirl said:
I remember a thread you posted way back when you first started over there... you posted a pic of your goat and then a pic of yourself... lol that wasn't really you? :fly:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I've posted lots of pics of different people. Good memory.