play some BF2...now!

Ok, some jerkass got a tank to float and he was sitting it right by the carrier by the boat launch and was fragging anyone that spawned there. Wtf?
Plus how the hell do I chat?

Drool-Boy said:
Ok, some jerkass got a tank to float and he was sitting it right by the carrier by the boat launch and was fragging anyone that spawned there. Wtf?

try goin' through your config menu and looking at the keys. as far as the floating tank, all the APCs float. it's a gay tactic to spawn camp, but what can you do?

Drool-Boy said:

Voice or text?

and thats hilarious

Drool-Boy said:

It's one of the amphibious armored personnel carriers. I give myself the tank-killer kit and go up on deck by the anti-aircraft gun and kill those fucks by shooting missiles down on them.

By chat do you mean with a microphone?

Drool-Boy said:

swim over to it with some c4 and I think g is all talk

Sarcasmo said:
It's one of the amphibious armored personnel carriers. I give myself the tank-killer kit and go up on deck by the anti-aircraft gun and kill those fucks by shooting missiles down on them.

By chat do you mean with a microphone?

I had no idea that one could float:p

txt chat

I switched my message keys, so I'm not sure what everyone else uses. I had to make them all the same as Black Hawk Down since everything I do now is programmed for that game.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats the problem, the fuckers were spawnpoint camping
They smoked me like 5 times before I had a chance to even move:mad:

Choose the deck spawn instead of the boat dock spawn.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats the problem, the fuckers were spawnpoint camping
They smoked me like 5 times before I had a chance to even move:mad:

don't spawn below deck then...go for the top ;)

doh, beaten

Plus, I found out that getting in a helicopter piloted by someone else can be quite the gamble. You never know if they can fly for shit or not. I almost got in one as it was taking off but didnt, and he just lifted off the deck then nose dived into the water:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
hay thx for the heads up
I know better now

Have any of you read the "First impressions" thread in Genmay's games forum regarding BF2? Pretty good stuff in there regarding glitches, bugs, design flaws, etc. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves and hates this game so far.

Sarcasmo said:
Have any of you read the "First impressions" thread in Genmay's games forum regarding BF2? Pretty good stuff in there regarding glitches, bugs, design flaws, etc. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves and hates this game so far.

I cant stand the game forum there much anymore
All they do is bicker bitch and flame