play some BF2...now!

Sarcasmo said:
That Genmay server is pretty rad. They've got the weapons unlocked, no time limit...

I played an hour or so last night before bed and shot Akai with the .50 sniper from 250 meters.

I noticed W_a_W was logged in but didn't play. Apparently his wife stopped by the aircraft carrier unannounced and wouldn't let him leave.

that server has quite a bit of lag for me.

SpangeMonkee said:
that server has quite a bit of lag for me.

It had a little lag for me but not too much to make it unbearable, and a lot less than some of the servers I tried. Last night it seemed to be going pretty good.

It's hilarious when you park an Abrams at the end of the street near the construction zone (on the hill overlooking the MEC airstrip) and lob shells into their planes and helos as soon as they appear, before they take off. I racked up dozens of kills doing that last night, and made 80% of their team go tank killer or special ops. And the buildings mostly shield you from missile locks. :fly:

why_ask_why said:
nothing wrong with getting a conjugal visit on the aircraft carrier :D

"conjugal" doesn't mean listening to her telling you what you do wrong while she cries on your shoulder.

Sarcasmo said:
Knyte likes guns more than poon-tang. Are you surprised?

Not really, he gets his new pistol out any chance he gets.

fly said:
"Son, you would have been born in March, but Battlefield came out..."

I'll just send Haylee in to turn off his computer :fly: Than distract him before it comes back on. Unfortunately Haylee still has to be awake for that plan and then we have to wait for her to go to sleep. :(

our daughter was clapping as my father in law was shooting stuff up manning the gunner position on a tank. It was cute and a little scary.

Awesome game, but touchy as hell. :mad: I've never had so many crashes. It keeps telling me I have to update my vid drivers, but Nvidia's site tells me it can't find anything for my current hardware configuration, whatever the hell that means.

And oddly the game plays just fine up to medium detail on 1024 resolution despite the vid driver message, but if I hit escape to go to the menu it pukes on itself about 50% of the time, kicks me out to windows, tells me my drivers have quit working properly, and I have to reboot. But only if I hit escape in-game to view the menu. :confused:

I think most nvidia cards are having trouble with it. ATI 4 LYFE!