Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just seriously so impressed with this tea shit. So, I'm gonna encourage it all I can. :lol:
hip-gif-01.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Time lapse of the partial eclipse in Ottawa that my father in law took from his telescope

View attachment 1671
When I went back to work on Monday my shift started right around the time of the eclipse. As I was going through a weeks worth of emails the fire alarm went off. Management came on the intercom and told us this was our yearly fire drill, proceed to your fire exit, and all that. As we walked out all the various department managers were handing out glasses for all of us to wear so we could watch the eclipse. It was pretty cool to see.

When I went back to work on Monday my shift started right around the time of the eclipse. As I was going through a weeks worth of emails the fire alarm went off. Management came on the intercom and told us this was our yearly fire drill, proceed to your fire exit, and all that. As we walked out all the various department managers were handing out glasses for all of us to wear so we could watch the eclipse. It was pretty cool to see.
Whoa, that's very cool of a company to do for it's employees.

That never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.