Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do it the Canadian way and write her a sternly worded letter about how disappointed i am in her choices, but I have work to do.
That reminds me of the story I read the other day where a British guy sat for 11 hours in a piss soaked seat on an international flight. All I could think was, how very British of him.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
CND0001-Middle-Finger-700x700-700x700.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and tre
Saw this woman in Ottawa with her "White Lives Matter" sign, just as the black man was confronting her. Wish I could have stuck around....

There's a big anti-racism protest here today in front of the US Embassy. This charming woman was about 5 miles away from that.
I'm wondering what the other sign is all about. Trudeau covered up a murder? awesome, maybe that means people might stop calling him an all-talk-no-action snowflake.

That reminds me of the story I read the other day where a British guy sat for 11 hours in a piss soaked seat on an international flight. All I could think was, how very British of him.
A pom would have bitched and m I and about it to no end. That's why we have the term "whinging pom".

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.