Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, and being able to just get on a plane at a moment's notice to go play games with friends in another state? fuck yeah, that is a nice life

I consider myself very fortunate to have these choices in life and be able to share those experiences with peeps like y'all.
We are too.

here, some "proof"

fortunate
ˈfɔːtʃ(ə)nət/
adjective
  1. favoured by or involving good luck; lucky.
    "she'd been fortunate to escape serious injury"
    synonyms: lucky, favoured, blessed, blessed with good luck, in luck, born with a silver spoon in one's mouth, born under a lucky star, having a charmed life, charmed, happy; More

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Guys, come on...

t8fntp3bm4fz.jpg

You're getting off track.

I work my ass off. I got here through blood, sweat, and literal tears. I'm still guaranteed nothing, and don't expect anything. Neither should anyone else. Full stop.
Fuck that's retarded. Minimum wage is there to stop exploitation. No one cares if you exploit yourself.

Yep, i would strongly contend that noone on this forum was ever truly poor. We all were afforded opportunities, either by our families or by our situations that gave us comparatively easy outs.
Exactly. That and the fact that most of us are white, and we were born in developed nations.

That's pretty cool... huh, figured India was mostly hindi and punjabi. English was always secondary or tertiary.
Parsis are an odd bunch
my hindi sucks compared to english, gujarati even worse, my english is nothing special either so i guess i'm somewhere below average at linguistic skills:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.