Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then all that's left is for the state government to mandate a minimum wage high enough that people won't feel obligated to tip. People aren't just going to stop tipping because they feel like it. Restaurants will include the gratuity in the bill so as to avoid that. Else the only person they affect would be the wait staff.

It has to be a solution that is correct and precise, and enacted everywhere (state) at the same time.

That's why I pointed out that in states that do mandate the same minimum wage tipping hasn't stopped. Clearly the wage isn't high enough OR maybe it's just a lack of awareness. Perhaps most Washington and California residents don't know their servers are being paid the same minimum wage as everyone else?

I agree on the last part and that's another reason it'll probably never happen. It's hard to get all fifty states to agree on something especially when it seems like most of the population doesn't want what we want.

If they did we'd have gotten of pennies and daylight savings time years ago

People get the strangest power trips from tipping.

That too. I can't stand people who sit at the table with the bill discussing if the level of service was worth 15% or 18% or 20%.

Bitch it's a couple of dollars out of your pocket, if making this decision makes you feel like a little lord dispensing wealth among the peasants then you live a sad fucking life.

That too. I can't stand people who sit at the table with the bill discussing if the level of service was worth 15% or 18% or 20%.

Bitch it's a couple of dollars out of your pocket, if making this decision makes you feel like a little lord dispensing wealth among the peasants then you live a sad fucking life.
Its either 20% or 0%

Its either 20% or 0%

I've never failed to tip, if there's a situation that would warrant a lack of a tip I wouldn't either left the restaurant already or asked the manager to comp the meal for shitty service. I can't recall a single time in my life it's been necessary.

The problem is different people have different opinions on what constitutes lousy service. For some the fact that the waitress didn't smile enough I'll make enough small talk or how to cheery disposition is lousy service.

88YQmba.jpg

I'm trying to understand the mindset one would need to be in to decide to paint a van like that, but I can't do it.

Maybe if I drink a lot of really shit beer for an all day binge, I might be able to get a glimpse.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm trying to understand the mindset one would need to be in to decide to paint a van like that, but I can't do it.

Maybe if I drink a lot of really shit beer for an all day binge, I might be able to get a glimpse.
I dunno, painting a half naked chick with a sword riding a unicorn on the side of your van doesn't make much sense either, but someone in my hometown did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.