Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
170810244Attachmen1.png
Dick pockets in diarrhoea.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Yeah you guys need to do away with tipping. Don't ask me how you're going to enact such a thing.

People will bitch if their meal price goes up 10%, even though they no longer have to tip.
They wouldn't even notice if you didn't say anything. Raise prices by 15 percent, refuse tips and they'll think you're doing them a favor.

Of course... The catch is that restaurants would have to pay their servers more than 2.50 an hour

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
They wouldn't even notice if you didn't say anything. Raise prices by 15 percent, refuse tips and they'll think you're doing them a favor.

Of course... The catch is that restaurants would have to pay their servers more than 2.50 an hour

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
If tipping went away they'd have to pay the state or federal minimum wage.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
the servers usually leave once they see - or possibly just believe - they're losing money on the whole thing

some of those restaurants apparently paid 15/hr but their servers claimed they'd been averaging over 17 but I'm not sure if they actually were or just sucked at doing their own math because they figured getting a big night of $300 made up for all the days of jack squat

It needs to be done at the state government level.

a few states have the minimum wage for tipped employees the same as non-tipped employees but the tipping culture hasn't died down in california or washington as far as I know :iono: I don't know what else the state governments could or should do

a few states have the minimum wage for tipped employees the same as non-tipped employees but the tipping culture hasn't died down in california or washington as far as I know :iono: I don't know what else the state governments could or should do
Just thinking off the top of my head here. Ban it.

Status
Not open for further replies.