Pics PicSpam 2017 - The Blurry Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

"These two representative numbers are the same therefore what they're representing must be the same."

Wouldn't fighting the 1% be changing society?

It's like this analogy gets dumber the more you think about it.

You can't say someone else is wrong while admitting your not knowing if your right, yo.
Poking holes in an argument does not require a counterargument. Neither of us possesses enough knowledge to speak well about transgender issues (though the professionals who do possess this knowledge disagree with @fly). Fly's arguments simply do not fit the data.

It is immediately obvious that fly has no credibility on the matter due to his dearth of even a basic understanding of the matter. The ignorant absolutism doesn't help much.

at risk of extreme pettiness, review the gravies for each comment.

You mean people on here don't like when I post anything remotely contrary on this site? And you are relying on that for your counter argument?
That's funny and all, but it doesn't actually say that you're correct.

Are they dressing as another sex for attention? Are they wearing their hair and any cosmetics differently for attention? Are they taking hormone therapy for attention? Are they getting gender reassignment surgery for attention? If they're doing any of that, what attention? So they can get disowned by their parents? So they can get fired or kicked out of school? Hell, do you know how many trans people are physically assaulted solely for being trans? Why would anyone put themselves through that hell for attention?

There are so many better ways to get attention.

You regularly speak from a deep deep well of ignorance about anything that doesn't directly affect you or that is something that you do not have intimate knowledge about.

No amount of gravies is going to make up for that.

You're multiple orders of magnitude off.

How many times must you be wrong before you begin questioning what you know?

I don't know that XXY people are "not any of the people we're talking about," but I'm certain that you don't either.
That is literally the worst argument that you've ever made.

I don't really know if that's true, but you don't either!

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Status
Not open for further replies.