Halp Pick out a car for dbzeag

If you can find a good sandstorm FJ Cruiser with off road package for ~25k or less you should tell me about it and then buy something else.

Blacksburg (which actually is pretty nice), Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Charlottesville, Manassass, Fairfax

Well other than Fairfax, all those others are a completely different culture from where I lived. Although anything outside of 495 starts to get the "West Virginia" feel to it.

Woah, I found a 2008 sandstorm FJ Cruiser for $22k. No off road package, but I can customize it at that price. I will putting down an offer tonight.

Woah, I found a 2008 sandstorm FJ Cruiser for $22k. No off road package, but I can customize it at that price. I will putting down an offer tonight.

Congrats! Because downtown Dallas is that rough and tumble to require a hard core off roader. Understandable.

As much as I don't want to, I find myself being a fan of FJ Cruisers.

I LOVE them, if it wasn't for the whole trying to get better gas mileage out of new vehicles this would be my next one. Oh and the fact that we want a truck.

Well that was cool. The dealership, which was 26 miles from my job, sold the Cruiser during my drive over. I kindly asked them to blow me where the Pampers is and will now resume my search. Fuck me that made me angry, however I may sleep better tonight knowing that I'm not that much more in debt.