Halp Pick out a car for dbzeag

As much as I don't want to, I find myself being a fan of FJ Cruisers.

The only ones I like are all white or sandstorm. I prefer the sandstorm by a large margin, especially when the roof is the same color. Throw on some custom wheels, a winch bumper and guard, a light rail, some stide steps and a 3"+ lift and you've got sex on wheels. I intend to tear up the desert at some point.

Minus the gay camo this is awesome.

100_0268.jpg

Last edited:
Well that was cool. The dealership, which was 26 miles from my job, sold the Cruiser during my drive over. I kindly asked them to blow me where the Pampers is and will now resume my search. Fuck me that made me angry, however I may sleep better tonight knowing that I'm not that much more in debt.
You trading in the old Dent-O-Matic2000?

Seriously just get an H3 because that's exactly what you made that toyota.

You are such a homo. Cruisers are great off road trucks. All over the world. The H3's engine is barely strong enough to haul its massive frame down a street, let alone through a river.

2007-toyota-fj-cruiser-rubicon-trip.jpg

33834d1261482047-anono74-sandstorm-.jpg

Last edited:
You are such a homo. Cruisers are great off road trucks. All over the world. The H3's engine is barefly strong enough to haul its massive frame down a street, let alone through a river.

2007-toyota-fj-cruiser-rubicon-trip.jpg

33834d1261482047-anono74-sandstorm-.jpg

I never said FJs were bad cars or trucks offroad. Quite the opposite they are very remarkable. The choice between an FJ or Jeep or Hummer of any kind is very easy. I just find an FJ with all those bits looking like an H3 slighty because it has the same offroading bits to it. Maybe an H2 more so.

I never said FJs were bad cars or trucks offroad. Quite the opposite they are very remarkable. The choice between an FJ or Jeep or Hummer of any kind is very easy. I just find an FJ with all those bits looking like an H3 slighty because it has the same offroading bits to it. Maybe an H2 more so.

The major difference being the bits added to the FJ's in those shots are entirely functional.

That guy's a member of a trail team. I guarantee all of those parts have been used eleventy million times. He posts on the FJ forums. No one goes offroading in an H2 or an H3. That would be silly.

Well, except this guy.

Wrecked_2011_Hummer_H2.jpg