FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I have no idea how you live with your diet. I'd be dead. No pizza is a hell I can't even imagine.
Haven't had mashed potatoes since 2010 and haven't had pasta since feb 2011.

Ive had pizza 3x since 2011.. And im talking just a few bites... Not sit down and chow down and enjoy a pizza.. Just a couple of bites.

And look at meeee im alive

Haven't had mashed potatoes since 2010 and haven't had pasta since feb 2011.

Ive had pizza 3x since 2011.. And im talking just a few bites... Not sit down and chow down and enjoy a pizza.. Just a couple of bites.

And look at meeee im alive
Your body survives on rabbit food. I like to enjoy food. My body likes fattening foods and stuff. High fat, high sugar etc. I rarely eat those foods because they're not really good for you, but I sure do love them. I'm not afraid to have 4 or 5 slices of pizza. and I might go 2 or 3 months without it, but when I eat it, I go all in. I like my diet and I can't see myself eating rabbit food to survive. :iono:

Your body survives on rabbit food. I like to enjoy food. My body likes fattening foods and stuff. High fat, high sugar etc. I rarely eat those foods because they're not really good for you, but I sure do love them. I'm not afraid to have 4 or 5 slices of pizza. and I might go 2 or 3 months without it, but when I eat it, I go all in. I like my diet and I can't see myself eating rabbit food to survive. :iono:

Uhhhn you saw me eat! I ate those shrimp lettuce wraps like a champ

NUMBER TWO BITCHEZZZZ

gy7are7a.jpg

Finally!
This is my faceeeee

#SausageLinks

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and fly