FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I love the ones where you can go, but don't, then about an hour or so later, you don't have a choice. You squat and poo and it's all over in like 5 seconds, yet you feel like you lost about two pounds. And the icing is when it's a clean cutter. You wipe and it comes up clean, then you wipe once more just to be sure and that too comes up clean.

I love the ones where you can go, but don't, then about an hour or so later, you don't have a choice. You squat and poo and it's all over in like 5 seconds, yet you feel like you lost about two pounds. And the icing is when it's a clean cutter. You wipe and it comes up clean, then you wipe once more just to be sure and that too comes up clean.
Then that relief feeling afterwards.

I relish those moments.

I seriously think i love you

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
I keep stumbling on this thread as I click away at 'new posts in this thread' icon.

& I just start reading. . . and get half way though a post like

and think WHAT THE FUCK???

oh yeah. poo thread. . . .

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones