FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

This whole when you can't do anything else with it angle has my curiosity piqued.
You could use a bucket off piss to scare off deer and another animals. You could also shit your pants. If your friend invites you deer hunting and you don't want to see a deer shot peeing your pants will go a long way in keeping them safe. Not that I have any experience with that.

You could use a bucket off piss to scare off deer and another animals. You could also shit your pants. If your friend invites you deer hunting and you don't want to see a deer shot peeing your pants will go a long way in keeping them safe. Not that I have any experience with that.
Your deer "hunter" friend has pissed his pants more than you have he's just not willing to admit it.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Growing up we always had a bunch of water stashed away in a spare room/store room. Living that rural you were quite a ways down the list of priorities for things like getting power restored and roads cleared.

To this day I still keep enough stored to function for a few days without modern utilities.
Solar shower bag is nice to have for those times. FUnny topic for me, whole house generator's been running for about 16 hrs. now due to heavy winds, rain & hail. Internet just came back too.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I keep a couple three large jugs of water handy, as well as a couple gallon jugs in the kitchen for when the water service fails here. No, not on a well. I live in the US, and our infrastructure here ain’t so great these days but we’re striving to gain “developing” status.

We’ll get there, you watch.

If we go somewhere for a weekend or whatever the wife always packs several jugs of "Austin water" in the cooler. Don't have to drink other people's shitty water then.
You're drinking all the cow piss and nitrogen runoff that makes it into the Colorado watershed as it heads South through the rest of your shitbird state.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's all about what you're used to.

I was used to the benzine and generally hydrocarbon-polluted water (courtesy of Kirtland AFB) from the aquifer under Albuquerque, and got upset when they switched from that to San Juan river water some years back.
I understood, figured I throw out a [simulated]spike strip :p Totally understand on the taste: I worked at home for 16 years and generally only drank our well water. Now I work at place with same crap water(Detroit) I was exposed to as a kid. Horrible shit - I don't drink the coffee here and bring in water from home for me and my office plants.