FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

You don't think they are polluting the water & air there? Damn, I guess they coughed up $6.5 mill for a fine recently for nothing. Although, they are small fry compared to say an auto plant or industrial chemical plant. Bullseye could probably catch most of their nasties if they tried a little harder.

Last I heard the air was showing signs of toxicity in the vicinity of the plant, but they never were cited for dumping anything into the sewer system.

Personally, Bullseye got the shaft in my opinion. The city should’ve helped them relocate or added scrubbers to their exhaust. They were there for years without issue.

Last I heard the air was showing signs of toxicity in the vicinity of the plant, but they never were cited for dumping anything into the sewer system.

Personally, Bullseye got the shaft in my opinion. The city should’ve helped them relocate or added scrubbers to their exhaust. They were there for years without issue.
$6.5 million for continuously spitting out too much selenium into waste water, about 30% over EPA allowed level. $300-1500 fines sporadically for glass powder and shards ending up in their outgoing drain lines. The selenium they could be grabbing in various ways, it's only used in a few colors. The glass powder and shards is just dumbz on BEs part. Some of the easiest shit in the world to filter out. Product down the drain. :fly: I believe they are now going to step up their cleaning activities. Hope to do the factory tour someday.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
$6.5 million for continuously spitting out too much selenium into waste water, about 30% over EPA allowed level. $300-1500 fines sporadically for glass powder and shards ending up in their outgoing drain lines. The selenium they could be grabbing in various ways, it's only used in a few colors. The glass powder and shards is just dumbz on BEs part. Some of the easiest shit in the world to filter out. Product down the drain. :fly: I believe they are now going to step up their cleaning activities. Hope to do the factory tour someday.

Whoa

None of that made the TV news here, only the air stuff.

Google it. meh, I guess in the big picture it's small potatoes. But yeah, people on my various glass art groups always talk about that stuff and wonder how it affects us in pricing and availability of certain stuff.

I did and was shocked. The air quality deal was a big TV news thing here, but I never heard a thing about the shard thang. I mentioned it to my roomie and he hadn’t either.

Past two days-

Normal poop followed an hour later by hot poop. Not runny, but hot. Slightly lighter color than the preceding poop. But hot.

Is it possible for poop to have a higher temp on exit than the temp of the body it came from? I know those dumps were over 100°.

F, no conversion for Mac G.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer