FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I’ve been on painkillers for years and my bowels worked like a clock until, not a prescription change, but a change in the manufacturer of the prescription. Same dose, same meds. Haven’t shat straight in two weeks.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I’ve been on painkillers for years and my bowels worked like a clock until, not a prescription change, but a change in the manufacturer of the prescription. Same dose, same meds. Haven’t shat straight in two weeks.
Hopefully it coils like mine, otherwise it's just going to stick out of the water like a wee babby's fist, pointed right at your butthole.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Hopefully it coils like mine, otherwise it's just going to stick out of the water like a wee babby's fist, pointed right at your butthole.

After one of my lengthier surgeries, I tried a store bought enema thing. Fail. I ended up reaching up my ass, wedging my index finger between butthole and turd, and pried that fucker out of there. It was the size of a cue ball!

Feeeecccckkkk

After one of my lengthier surgeries, I tried a store bought enema thing. Fail. I ended up reaching up my ass, wedging my index finger between butthole and turd, and pried that fucker out of there. It was the size of a cue ball!

Feeeecccckkkk
The longest surgery I had involved stacking my intestines up on my chest, so I was clean from tweeter to tooter for that one, and didn't eat anything for 7 days afterwards (only IV fluids).

However, it was another 2 days after that before I had a proper shit again, and that thing felt like it was studded with broken glass while exiting the ol' burt.

• Gravy
That sucks. I don't take any meds but my wife does and she reports the same thing. Generics: even if the drugs are the same they might use a different binder.

• Gravy
Me too - but you're like five times my age so that's insane you don't have to take anything. I hope to be like you when I get older.
I think it was having kids, they say it will keep you young - you should try it. :lol:

BP is low, cholesterol is low, sugar tries to sneak up and knock me out so I watch my carbs. Kinda sucks for drinking. Thanks Obama for cannabis and other natural stuffs.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL