FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

Omg why didn't anyone tell me Magnesium supplements cause diarrhea.

FAAAAAK YOU SATAN
It depends what kind of magnesium you are taking, kiki. Avoid magnesium citrate. And if you are doing the stupid keto thing, be careful because magnesium levels can build up if there are any kidney problems.

It depends what kind of magnesium you are taking, kiki. Avoid magnesium citrate. And if you are doing the stupid keto thing, be careful because magnesium levels can build up if there are any kidney problems.

No it's not the magnesium citrate.
My kidneys are ok as far as I know
I have 2.5 kidneys so I got that extra lil mini Kidney hanging in there for extra support
Yay

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Had some nasty shits today. All sorts of disgusting

Dropping-the-Kids-off-at-the-Pools.jpg

I was at the pool for the district swim meet today, and went into the locker room to drop some payload, and someone had left a log that must have been half a meter long, and rigid as an actual stick. I couldn't get it to flush, it just kept sitting there like a small child's arm, flipping me off.

I had to go to a different can to do my business.

I was at the pool for the district swim meet today, and went into the locker room to drop some payload, and someone had left a log that must have been half a meter long, and rigid as an actual stick. I couldn't get it to flush, it just kept sitting there like a small child's arm, flipping me off.

I had to go to a different can to do my business.
Opiods eh

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Opiods eh

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
That'd be a hell of a thing to pass. You'd probably need some opioids just to lay it.

When I was recovering from surgery on limited opioids, even dropping tiny little rabbit turds felt like I was squeezing out a rhinestone-studded baseball bat.