Perks of the job...

Well I work two jobs.
Job A, perks would be working whatever hours I want. For instance today I have one job lined up for this afternoon, so I am chillin at home, unless the 3 other jobs that have new computers coming in from Dell happen to show up today. I've met some cool clients who buy me lunch frequently. Independent (i.e. no boss as I am the boss, although my clients like to boss me around sometimes).

Job B, I was in a Fairpoint CO yesterday by myself (mostly, though some FP employees showed up while I was there). Not many people can say that. Networking gear :drool: I've driven to places in this state that I hadn't been to before. Semi-independent. My boss gives me the install tickets and I do them. Pretty simple stuff most of the time. I've learned a lot about the telco industry and technology that I would have never been able to learn if I didn't have this job.

Where do you work?

Just out of... curiosity...

We work for retail energy providers selling deregulated gas and electric at discounted rates. Glorified telemarketing without the hassle of selling anything while saving people money each month for years.

Worked for the same people for around 8 years so its more or less a giant party family :D

I get to bring my dog to work on Fridays.

I get to take time off whenever I want, (much to the dismay of my co-workers, bitches)

Free lunches from pharma reps

I have gotten to employ 3 of my brothers and 1 best friend over the years, and now the husband is on the payroll as well.

INTERNETS

i get to raise my kids. :heart:

i get to make all kinds of excuses of why i didn't get any housework done, too. :eek:

:heart:

My sister-in-law just had her 3rd child and quit her job to be a stay at home mom. She now describes herself as "fulfilled". I have to admire people who make raising their children their full time job.

I get Ok benefits, Can take free classes, any kids of mine can go here for free, I get to see a lot of cool art, and the girl students are hot and stay the same age.

And the girls wear skirts with no underwear.

Every time I go to that dorm now I walk around looking up just in case.

Two years ago in the same dorm we were going room to room checking that the network jacks were working and I woke some athlete girl wearing a see through wife beater and a tiny thong. She just said come on in and climbed back into bed. It was all I could do from jumping into bed with her.

Last edited:
Every time I go to that dorm now I walk around looking up just in case.

Two years ago in the same dorm we were going room to room checking that the network jacks were working and I woke some athlete girl wearing a see through wife beater and a tiny thong. She just said come on in and climbed back into bed. It was all I could do from jumping into bed with her.

I would have so much fun in that job