Perks of the job...

Well i have a total of 8. 7 of them I put a lot of thought into and gave myself a year before getting them. Number 8 was impulse.

I hate number 8.

Just be sure its what you want. The removal is very painful.

that's true

i don't really know why i wanted one - it was a recent thing. somewhere hidden would be pretty cool i guess, but maybe kinda sad in future

No more tats for me. The last one I got ruined it for me. Like Dharma it had no thought put into it...

Would love to get it removed, but after hearing Dharma's horror stories of the needle ... I'll wait until there is a cream...

No more tats for me. The last one I got ruined it for me. Like Dharma it had no thought put into it...

Would love to get it removed, but after hearing Dharma's horror stories of the needle ... I'll wait until there is a cream...

I've been watching Discovery Health a bit too much lately and I've seen that new lasers are coming out that are a bit more proficient. Supposedly cutting half the work and all the scaring.

I'm not going to bitch because mine is free. But I think very soon there will be a lot more options.

i've always said i'd never get a tattoo until i had a good idea for one. i finally do now, but i'm not sure if i'll go through with it.

I've been watching Discovery Health a bit too much lately and I've seen that new lasers are coming out that are a bit more proficient. Supposedly cutting half the work and all the scaring.

I'm not going to bitch because mine is free. But I think very soon there will be a lot more options.

As long as it isn't more painful than the hair removal. :omy:

Dragon on my arm.

I have a dragon on my right shoulder. I was born in the year of the dragon.

I have a star in a star on my left arm. My wife has one just like it on her back. I also have a design on in the center of my upper back.

Calf tats on guys can sometimes look very gay.

Last edited:
I have a dragon on my right shoulder. I was born in the year of the dragon.

I have a star in a star on my left arm. My wife has one just like it on her back. I also have a design on in the center of my upper back.

Calf tats on guys can sometimes look very gay.
i don't care what you say. i'm totally getting this guy on my arm:

calf.jpg

I just noticed that our system for login into wireless (bluesocket) shows everyone with a phone that searches for wireless. So now I can locate people with iphones etc anywhere on campus. Stalking++.