WTF Paul Walker was a pedophole??

Nothing odd about a guy in his late twenties leaving the office early and heading to the high school to pick up his gf?

For me it goes back to the different stages in life. Nobody is special, you can fall in love with a large number of people, so pick one who's close to your age group and location. You are extremely connected to Luis now because you've built a life together, but before you invested that time and effort you could have just as easily found another Luis.

One not from Ohio. :p

Okay I'll say this again

IT IS A GRAY AREA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case by case in my opinion honestly. So no I won't answer that because the guy who asked me out at 16 was a dork. No thanks. Would I have dated him if he was a nice guy? Not sure. Maybe, maybe not. I dated a guy in his 20s when I was 17 too so can't say much there.

I do disagree with the ability to fall in love - truly fall in love with a lot of people. I have only truly really loved 2 men in my life. The rest? Nope and I dated enough to know it takes a special person to fall in love.

Ok, and heres where we separate the egotistical people from the normal people.

Who here thinks they were capable and mature at 16?

I sure as fuck wasnt. I was a child. And even at 19 and 20 i was immature, made bad choices, and didnt take responsibility for my actions. By 23 i had enough sharp kicks in the ass to grow the fuck up, take care of myself in a hurry, and become who i am today.

In one or two areas I might have been capable, but I was way too angry to be mature.

When I was in high school, I recall the father of a friend of mine telling us to "enjoy banging 16 year old girls while you still can".

Yea, nobody has ever completely changed during college either. Life, work, bills, etc have never helped shape a person.

So is that 16 year old going to be the same person when she's 25? Fuck no.

Do you think at 34 I was the same person as I was at 25? Nope. Everyone evolves based on what life throws at them. No one ever stays exactly the same.

im the same person mostly that i was at 24, and 28 and 34 and probably 40 and 50 and 70.

Only difference i can see is that in my early 20s i was a bit of a pushover.

Your ideals radically shift between those different stages though, a lot less during. Kids probably changed everything for you too, it's another stage dive people go through.

At 30 I'm not much different from when I was 24. More life experiences, more stories to share, but no dramatic changes in my core ideals or beliefs. If I sat down with my 18 year old self I probably wouldn't recognize the kid.

Your ideals radically shift between those different stages though, a lot less during. Kids probably changed everything for you too, it's another stage dive people go through.

At 30 I'm not much different from when I was 24. More life experiences, more stories to share, but no dramatic changes in my core ideals or beliefs. If I sat down with my 18 year old self I probably wouldn't recognize the kid.

My core beliefs haven't actually shifted much from when I was about 17 on (between 16 & 17 I had a "question of faith" that I dealt with). Again though I had a bad thing happen that made me have to grow up and deal with things. I was just as anal about running a house at 18 as I am almost 20 years later ;)

edit: incomplete thought - while the core of me isn't much different, smaller things have changed and evolved and I expect that to for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Holy fuck you cunts can be utter ridiculously stupid sometimes. Actually all he time lately. Why do you fart knuckles keep saying there are single ways for almost everything? Life is not as static as your knob gobblers think. Fuck me, what the fuck do they teach you cunt growing up? People can be extremely mature in their teenage years. Leave your country and you'll see a ton of people mature in their early years. Just because you cunts can't handle a beer and still live in your parents basement, doesn't mean everyone is the same. I know it's hard to realize you're not the epitome of awesomeness.

And for all we know they never had sex while she was under age. Plenty of people do this! Ever you wacko Americans!

:lol:

Holy fuck you cunts can be utter ridiculously stupid sometimes. Actually all he time lately. Why do you fart knuckles keep saying there are single ways for almost everything? Life is not as static as your knob gobblers think. Fuck me, what the fuck do they teach you cunt growing up? People can be extremely mature in their teenage years. Leave your country and you'll see a ton of people mature in their early years. Just because you cunts can't handle a beer and still live in your parents basement, doesn't mean everyone is the same. I know it's hard to realize you're not the epitome of awesomeness.

And for all we know they never had sex while she was under age. Plenty of people do this! Ever you wacko Americans!

Take a midol. /juliiii
I keed.

Just as a reminder, it's two or three idiots that have a problem with this

you wake up rustled??

you wake up rustled??

nice reply dude! you wouldn't be crying would you? you know, like you keep claiming everyone who goes against you on this forum does? Dude, just be you and i'll be me. Don't be mad that i'm better than you. Just except yourself for who you are.