WTF Paul Walker was a pedophole??

Last edited by a moderator:
FBI's definition of pedophile is prepubescent, which makes sense.

Still, saying a high school chick when you are in your 30s is fucked up, she isn't fully mentally developed yet.

People go through different stages in life, high school, college, post college first jobs shens, career oriented, then retirement.

You really need to date sometime on the same stage of life as you.. some overlap, but not by much.

People go through different stages in life, high school, college, post college first jobs shens, career oriented, then retirement.

You really need to date sometime on the same stage of life as you.. some overlap, but not by much.
Why would someone need to do that? There aren't rules to this. :p

You'll put up with a lot less bullshit and immaturity if you do. :p

Depends on who they are with. Not all 20 year olds are immature and not all 30+ are. A good friend of mine is with someone who is IIRC 20 years older than her, since she was 18 or 19 as well. Same amount of time I've been with Luis. Age isn't always important ;)

Depends on who they are with. Not all 20 year olds are immature and not all 30+ are. A good friend of mine is with someone who is IIRC 20 years older than her, since she was 18 or 19 as well. Same amount of time I've been with Luis. Age isn't always important ;)

Omg you found the exception to the rule. Good job.

the career oriented phase leaves room for huge overlap. Thats from like 24-55