Pandemic!

You need to let things go for a few days before you start getting points. Let 10 or 20 days go by and you ought to have enough points to start doing things.

I killed 2000 people and the only thing I could do was add to sneezing. That cost two points and you start out with three.

EDIT:
Day 80
Days left 120
death toll 76205
threat level endemic

points earned 3
points spent 0
points left 3

Last edited:
I killed 2000 people and the only thing I could do was add to sneezing. That cost two points and you start out with three.

EDIT:
Day 80
Days left 120
death toll 76205
threat level endemic

points earned 3
points spent 0
points left 3

I think you start out with sneezing, coughing, fever, and vomiting by default. Why points weren't accumulating I've no idea.

I killed all but Canada, Greenland and Australia. Then, somehow I closed the browser. Bah.. My method was: set everything to 2 and click "Spread" for as many points as you have, then next round, click the "!" to spread to another country. Repeat till another country is infected. Once that happens, go to another country, keeping the infected countries in the rotation of "spreading"

What am I missing, I can't get any points whatsoever.

With that one you need to wait a lot of days because you don't start getting points until a lot of people die.

The first thing I do is UNcheck the human only box. It makes it spread much faster.

yes yES YES!!! die a slow and painful death

flynavyitis.jpg

BURN IN HELL, THE LOT OF YOU!

deathtotheinfidels.jpg

haha sweet, I did it again

6545e722cea0554.jpg

6545e722cea2490.jpg

I've found the trick is to start the game by lowering lethality and raising infectivity with all the points on the first round. Then from the second round on I infect like mad until nearly the entire country is diseased and then start hitting the airports and neighboring countries. I don't even bother with fighting the cures until the entire world is rust.

6545e722cea0554.jpg

6545e722cea2490.jpg

I've found the trick is to start the game by lowering lethality and raising infectivity with all the points on the first round. Then from the second round on I infect like mad until nearly the entire country is diseased and then start hitting the airports and neighboring countries. I don't even bother with fighting the cures until the entire world is rust.

Now figure out how to get 1000+ points like some of the people are doing in the top scores.

Holy smokes I actually did it!!!!