Pandemic!

Hint - The modify button does wonders, you can modify the virus strand

I did, I got everything up to 3's... and when 1% of the population was infected and countries were 1/5 on the way to a cure, then the window pops up saying there are no more infected people.

I really don't get it. It's making me feel really dumb

Share your secret, the most I can kill is 1% of the population.

I ummmmm, did, lol

the modify button opens up how to increase the way it spreads and how fast it kills. Just make it spread quicker at the beginning and then ship them off in the airports or click on a connecting country and spread it that way. Then kill them all :fly:

I did, I got everything up to 3's... and when 1% of the population was infected and countries were 1/5 on the way to a cure, then the window pops up saying there are no more infected people.

I really don't get it. It's making me feel really dumb

make it really infectious then spread it in that 1 country until most of the country is infected, then fly them on out to other countries or click on the ! on land connecting countries.

I liked killing everyone!

41145e46d41829b1.jpg

Share your secret, the most I can kill is 1% of the population.

ok one of the things I did was immediately increase my lethality, infectivity and drug resistance to 2. I occassionally dropped drug resistance and increased infectivity to spread it around quicker. also, I stayed in one country until I had at least two of the little people icons infected so I could move to another without losing the original one.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing :lol: I think I helped sarah kill the durka durkas but I can't really do much more than that

I ummmmm, did, lol

the modify button opens up how to increase the way it spreads and how fast it kills. Just make it spread quicker at the beginning and then ship them off in the airports or click on a connecting country and spread it that way. Then kill them all :fly:

it took me almost the whole game to be able to increase anything above 2 :confused:

it'd be nice if the instructions were a little more detailed

it took me almost the whole game to be able to increase anything above 2 :confused:

it'd be nice if the instructions were a little more detailed

The more people you have infected at any given time the more turns you have, keep that in mind and you should be able to raise them.

Basically never turn up the kill time cause everyone will just die and it wont spread as quick(not as many turns).

The more people you have infected at any given time the more turns you have, keep that in mind and you should be able to raise them.

Basically never turn up the kill time cause everyone will just die and it wont spread as quick(not as many turns).

oooh, so there's no point to increasing lethality until everyone is infected :cool:

Okay, I killed 84%

Wiped out canadia, russia, middle east, europe, australia and africa :)