Oprah needs to go away

ChikkenNoodul said:
I find it ironic that she was there after the store closed to buy a watch :fly:

I think we should all buy cheap watches and send them to her so she can get to the stores before they close next time :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:

The only one on that list that should even be a contestant against Lincoln is Washington. The accomplishments of the other 3 are not even shadows of what he did for the country.

smileynev said:
I'm not quite sure how Reagan made it on there.

At least he beat out GW, who was sixth....:fly:

Reagan was great man who will be remembered for the things that he forgot. :p

Desslock said:
Rich and famous people live by a different set of rules.
Oprah lives on another fucking planet. I understand that celebrities will bitch when something like this happens but only Oprah turns everything into a race issue. Someone looks at her wrong and it's racist. No one can say a word because you can't offend a fat black woman! The political incorrectness in that is astounding...if she went gay then she could control the world.

There are very, very few celebrities I hate. Oprah is one of them.

KNYTE said:
The only one on that list that should even be a contestant against Lincoln is Washington. The accomplishments of the other 3 are not even shadows of what he did for the country.

I could see arguments for Jefferson.

I really wish Elvis would have made it...he got screwed at 8

FlyNavy said:
Oprah lives on another fucking planet. I understand that celebrities will bitch when something like this happens but only Oprah turns everything into a race issue. Someone looks at her wrong and it's racist. No one can say a word because you can't offend a fat black woman! The political incorrectness in that is astounding...if she went gay then she could control the world.

There are very, very few celebrities I hate. Oprah is one of them.
She learned that from Jesse Jackson.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Uh, what exactly did Lincoln do besides order the murder of thousands of his own countrymen? He was the original 'big-government' president.

He held this country together. I don't think we would be where we are today if our country was split in two.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Uh, what exactly did Lincoln do besides order the murder of thousands of his own countrymen? He was the original 'big-government' president.

He kept this country together. He didn't start the civil war. He didn't want the civil war. He offered amnesty to confederate soldiers after the war.

ChikkenNoodul said:

Freed the slaves

Held the country together

Won the war

Any of this ringing a bell?

Had Lincoln not done what he did would Marthin Luther King Jr even be on the list?

It wasn't like Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation because it was popular, he did it because he believed it needed to be done, and paid the ultimate price because of it.

smileynev said:
He kept this country together. He didn't start the civil war. He didn't want the civil war. He offered amnesty to confederate soldiers after the war.

Oh he started the war alright.

But that wasn't necessarily the right thing to do. He did it for power, not for people.

Many thousands of people lost their lives because of him.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh he started the war alright.

But that wasn't necessarily the right thing to do. He did it for power, not for people.

Many thousands of people lost their lives because of him.

I like you Chikken, and I hate arguing about politics, so let's just drop this.

fly said:
nev should sue SuperAmerica next time he needs a cheddarwurst at 4am.

I think most of them are open that late. But I doubt the cheddarwursts are on the rollers...:(

KNYTE said:

Freed the slaves
Only because he thought it would help the war, not because it was the right thing to do.

KNYTE said:
Held the country together
Unneccessary at that cost

KNYTE said:
Won the war

That he started

KNYTE said:
Any of this ringing a bell?

Had Lincoln not done what he did would Marthin Luther King Jr even be on the list?

It wasn't like Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation because it was popular, he did it because he believed it needed to be done, and paid the ultimate price because of it.
He said that he would've kept slavery if he thought it would help end the war, he didn't do it for the reasons people think.