Oprah needs to go away

elpmis said:
what do you think I'm 10 years old?

I was looking at it more like you're either with us or against us, but I like you anyways

jesse jackson sucks

i agree, but I do note how every deomcrat that runs on a national ticket has to have his picture taken with jesse jackson, sharpton, and all those other dudes

SAY CHEESE!

:D
Sorry but that's a silly way of thinking when it comes to politics if you ask me :p With us or against us? How many politicians agree with you on every single solitary issue you have? If the entire republican party represents your views completely then I'm thrilled for you because you are a rare breed. Most people who fall into that category are actually members of the party (and many members don't even fall into that category....lol zel miller).

I also don't like jackson because he plays the race card and seeing candidates pose with people because of their skin color is pretty irritating but it's certainly not limited to the democrats.

FlyNavy said:
Sorry but that's a silly way of thinking when it comes to politics if you ask me :p With us or against us? How many politicians agree with you on every single solitary issue you have? If the entire republican party represents your views completely then I'm thrilled for you because you are a rare breed. Most people who fall into that category are actually members of the party (and many members don't even fall into that category....lol zel miller).

I also don't like jackson because he plays the race card and seeing candidates pose with people because of their skin color is pretty irritating but it's certainly not limited to the democrats.

I don't like Jesse either. :mad:
At least Al Sharpton is entertaining.

Pandora said:
:lol: Puh leez. Dem's are just as bad about attacking. If you don't support welfare then you hate the poor. If you don't support socialized medicine then you hate the poor. If you don't support affirmative action then you're a racist. If you don't increase taxes on the evil rich then you hate working class families. They throw hate as much the Republicans do.

And conservatives just think liberals want everyone else to pay their way for them. They do not believe in individual responsibility. Which is true.
I'm not denying that. You missed my point; usually when arguing with a conservative all they can do is toss out "you must be a pinko liberal" as if it's supposed to be some kind of insult. I guess listening to people like that really isn't good, they're not very good specimins of Republicans but I've yet to hear a hippie attempt to insult a bible thumper by calling him a conservative in a derogatory tone of voice.

Bringing this back on point.

Im going to wait until I hear her side of the story on it, it strongly sounds like the tabloid is the one making the big issue on it. For all we know when shes talking about her 'crash' moment shes going to talk about how she got turned away and how the media turned it into a race issue. As I'm quite sure you know FlyNavy, dont believe anything about anyone unless you heard them say it themselves.

FlyNavy said:

that was my joke for your joke

FlyNavy said:
when did it go to shit?
good question

I'm gonna say it really started back when McGovern got the nomination to run for president

His delagates changed the rules for the democratic party in order to run, look it up

then when reagan came in the 80s a lot of the blue collar democrat worker types didn't recgonize their party anymore and jumped ship

edit: collar, blue collar

Last edited: