Tampa Once and Future Valves back in FL 3/4-3/8

You should still come. Regardless. I mean, come to lunch of course ;)

Speaking of lunch, does anyone know of anywhere that's good for eats in Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte, or should I pick a random place from the interwebs whose menu looks pretty decent?

Speaking of lunch, does anyone know of anywhere that's good for eats in Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte, or should I pick a random place from the interwebs whose menu looks pretty decent?

Ha I thought it was today.

Yeah, I can't come next Saturday either, I'm volunteering at the kids tent at the art festival.

So April, my neighbor has two outdoor cats (in addition to her three indoor cats) the bitch is out of town and I don't think anyone is caring for them. I was going to blackmail Zac and keep this to myself but since he's being a cunt, would you like them? I can drop them off by 10.
...there ... isn't ... any... food... left... for... them????

I don't think I've ever been there so... nope no idea what's out there. :p

I don't think I've ever been there so... nope no idea what's out there. :p
if you google "punta gorda restaurants", it comes up with a few places. there's a chain of places right on the water out there, mostly seafood and stuff. there's an italian place as well as a sushi place, and an irish pub out there as well

OK weird, today in the St Pete Times there is a two page layout devoted to Punta Gorda. Here are the restaurants they list:

The Perfect Caper
Laishley Crab House
River City Grill

And for Ape. Sugar Island Cupcakes

omg cupcakes!!!

The crab house place looks pretty cool- that's the place that has sushi and stone crab. The River City Grill website link is broken, boo.

OK weird, today in the St Pete Times there is a two page layout devoted to Punta Gorda. Here are the restaurants they list:

The Perfect Caper
Laishley Crab House
River City Grill

And for Ape. Sugar Island Cupcakes
Ooh I wonder if they have cake balls. :drool:

omg cupcakes!!!

The crab house place looks pretty cool- that's the place that has sushi and stone crab. The River City Grill website link is broken, boo.

Lets plan on the crab house then? Sounds fun and different.

We're in Sunny (but really frickin windy and cold) Naples!
what time would work for everyone on Saturday for the Crab House? Just so we can tell Momma Valve of our plans well ahead of time, because she wants to know. Like now :p

I actually might be down in SRQ Friday night, but I won't know until tomorrow. If I am, then I'll only be like an hour away.