Food OMGOMGOMG National Corndog Day is almost upon us!!

I'm with you... I'd eat McDonalds before I would eat Sonic. :hs:

I was all excited to try it, since we get the commercials but not the chain up here in the NE (They just opened one more recently than I tried it though) and boy was I ever disappointed. Absolutely revolting.

Thought maybe it was the particular thing I ordered, so we tried it again at a different one, nope, still gross.

I was all excited to try it, since we get the commercials but not the chain up here in the NE (They just opened one more recently than I tried it though) and boy was I ever disappointed. Absolutely revolting.

Thought maybe it was the particular thing I ordered, so we tried it again at a different one, nope, still gross.

You tried the same thing twice and didn't like it at two seperate places or you tried two different things and didn't like them?

Perhaps it's a location thing then because I find McDonald's to be 100X more greasy and revolting than Sonic. I've also noticed that Taco Bell here is awful and will make you sick but in Ohio where we lived it wasn't so bad as far as fast food goes.

Perhaps it's a location thing then because I find McDonald's to be 100X more greasy and revolting than Sonic. I've also noticed that Taco Bell here is awful and will make you sick but in Ohio where we lived it wasn't so bad as far as fast food goes.

I'd venture to even say it depends on the restaurant itself. I've been to Chipotle's where the food was just meh.....and then to another one where it was perfect.