Food OMGOMGOMG National Corndog Day is almost upon us!!

Both BK and Wendy's quality seemed to have plummeted over the past 10 years. Wendy's was good food while Dave was still around, and the flame broiled burgers at BK actually used to taste like burgers.

Mickey D's I try to avoid, except around christmas, only because I have a bad jonz for their egg nog shakes.

Chipotle is the biggest bag of win, ever. Taco Bell, on the other end, is really good for when I need to initiate a serious bowel cleanse.

Is it so unreasonable to expect quality from assembly line food sloppily legoed together by uncaring drones paid the lowest wages possible in the local market?

Is it so unreasonable to expect quality from assembly line food sloppily legoed together by uncaring drones paid the lowest wages possible in the local market?

When it's already prepackaged and preproportioned and almost fully cooked in some cases, then yes.

I think pretty much if you eat fast food, youre doing great if you manage to get through it without getting food poisoning or finding a used condom next to the pickles on your burger.

It's as greasy as any regular hamburger you would cook yourself. I meant it wasn't dripping with grease and there was no grease on the wrapper.

When corporate headquarters is looming nearby, maybe you make things better.

Hmmmmmm I bet the people who work there also speak English, unlike the ones here.

I'm not even totally sure what a corndog is.

Pls explain the significance of this day to an ignorant Brit.

k thx.

This is assuming you know what a hot dog is but.......Take a hot dog, and wrap cornbread around it. That's the general gist of a corn dog. Think of it as a modified pig in a blanket.