Food OMGOMGOMG National Corndog Day is almost upon us!!

I'm eating a corndog right now because of this thread. My favorite thing to put on a corndog is honey. Mmmm that salty sweet taste is fantastic.

You do realise that Enema and I will be eating corn dogs 6 hours before you lot. We have the dog. We have the technology. Scotland invented the deep fried Mars bar.

What's wrong with Sonic? Way better than McD's or Booger King or anything like that. And White Castle is only good if you like gray meat. We are talking about corn dogs though. It's not like you need to go to a 4 star restaurant to get one. They are bad for you. There isn't anything good about them except the way they taste.

What's wrong with Sonic? Way better than McD's or Booger King or anything like that. And White Castle is only good if you like gray meat. We are talking about corn dogs though. It's not like you need to go to a 4 star restaurant to get one. They are bad for you. There isn't anything good about them except the way they taste.

Those little corn dog nuggets flavored with honey that you can get at the grocery store. :drool:

Sonic is ten times greasier than the other two you mentioned.

That said, both of those make me ill as well.