Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

there is one confirmed death of a counter-protester, and though the cause is as of yet unconfirmed, i have seen a few people report it was due to a counter-protestor being smashed/pinned against another car by this piece of shit

My question is how the fuck did someone get into their head that driving their car into a crowd of people somehow makes the world a better place.
Ohio:
DHDavCGV0AANjB_.jpg:large

tell me again why white nationalists/Nazis deserve the benefit of the doubt wrt violence?
Impossible. You will never understand why the Constitution protects hate thought yet allows punishment of action BASED on hate thought.
It seems to be cognitive dissonance, like how some people with brain trauma insist a 10 speed bike must be a 7 speed bike because it only has 7 physical gears.
Hate thought is protected in our system of government as long as it's not acted upon.
This was set up to protect speech, writing, media.
They are free to benignly hate you and you are free to say, write or publish anything about them .
What is it you don't understand regarding liberty?

Free speech is undeniably a good thing. That said, none of these racist fucks should be surprised when someone decides to beat the living shit out of them. If you're gonna be a raging hatefilled asshole, you're gonna have to live with the consequences.

Free speech is undeniably a good thing. That said, none of these racist fucks should be surprised when someone decides to beat the living shit out of them. If you're gonna be a raging hatefilled asshole, you're gonna have to live with the consequences.
I think this is the first time I've ever gravied one of your posts lol! I agree. It is true on both sides. If you take an extreme position it's your right but don't boo hoo when the mainstream shits on you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.