Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
du968zolr8fz.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I think they're mad cuz they work for tips instead of being paid a decent hourly wage.

I imagine the waiters and bartenders in that gaggle of racist shitheads loudly complain about black people not tipping well enough after giving them decidedly shitty service because they're racist shitheads.

But according to some they're just "real, everyday americans" not stuck in a bubble like those coastal elites. They're just so economically anxious that they want to support the tiki torch business full of good American jobs.

I imagine the waiters and bartenders in that gaggle of racist shitheads loudly complain about black people not tipping well enough after giving them decidedly shitty service because they're racist shitheads.

But according to some they're just "real, everyday americans" not stuck in a bubble like those coastal elites. They're just so economically anxious that they want to support the tiki torch business full of good American jobs.
Are you sure those tiki torches are Murican made?

You're finally getting it!

[GIPHY="Happy dance"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/10UeedrT5MIfPG/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
No they didn't say that. They said it happens so rarely that it's not an issue.

so let me get this straight.

Russia - didn't vote or change anyones vote
Illegal - votes 5 times

the illegals actually casting votes which does change results is not an issue, russia is an issue though.

:rolleyes:

also how do you know it happens rarely? Cali refused to turn over their results and there are 1.4 million illegal aliens just in southern cali.

well shirley those white nationalists wouldn't use products made by dirty non-american non-whites, right?

or do we only make fun of people protesting with things counter to their message when it's a bunch of liberals with iphones?
I'm sure they're Asian manufactured torches.
Just because I don't buy into Das Kapital doesn't mean I support Mein Kampf.

Status
Not open for further replies.