Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but you do constantly bitch and moan about what other people choose to post just like he does.

You're not better than anyone here yet that's the implication every time you complain about the discussions or arguments going on.

Instead of contributing or staying out of it you post cripple fight again as if you're above such petty squabbling. You judge everyone else as if you're the only one not in the bubble.

[GIPHY="cripple fight"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtgAW4brylC98L6/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Trump released a statement via Twitter that included a Fox news report with classified information

So those of you that complained about the emails can kindly snack yourselves in the temple with a meat tenderizer

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
You should be banned from this thread for posting stuff I don't agree with.
That's disingenuous, and you know it. I'm not purposely trying to bait the entire forum by posting things that are nonsensical on their faces (quotas on abortions, Seth Rich, etc).

There's differences of opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion supersedes facts.

That's disingenuous, and you know it. I'm not purposely trying to bait the entire forum by posting things that are nonsensical on their faces (quotas on abortions, Seth Rich, etc).

There's differences of opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion supersedes facts.

[GIPHY="banned"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/e3WNjAUKGNGoM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Every time that guy posts, you're there raging. Feeding his fire. A few weeks ago you were raging, trying to get him banned from the thread... more fuel on the fire. Wickster responded by posting more. Hey @King Wickie, who do get the most responses from in this thread? I'm willing to bet Asa. Dude, you're everything you've accused others of being in this thread this morning.

:lolbow:

Says the guy who cry's about what people post in this shit thrad, yet posts the same cripple fight gif over and over, then cry's when someone else posts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.