Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Valve1138, Jul 26, 2017.

1. there is no situation in which people flying nazi flags are not the enemy

pacojas and Lambie gravied this.
  2. And the next pic needs to be children's services taking that child away from his fucked in the head parents.

3. Then the following pic can be of Glenn Beck crying about how the state is stomping that kids' parents' freedoms.

yeppers gravied this.
  4. WTF is this? Is this for real?

5. it is but I believe it is not entirely contemporary, and for sure not from Charlottesville today. I wanna say a few decades back but I'm not entirely sure.

my little brony gravied this.
  6. Humanity can go fuck itself.

adi gravied this.
  7. Fuck this shit

DerHoggz and adi gravied this.
  8. cuckservatives - we need the country ban list
    lolberals - stop being an asshole. you can't judge a whole group of people based off a few people

lolberals - OMG look at this protest, all trump supporters are nazi racist fucks

really bruh?

9. Yes, all groups need permits for scheduled protest.
    That's why local state and federal laws are virtually unenforceable in 2017- social media has created the Flashmob so any right or left wing moron can dial up an instant event to protest poor perceived treatment from another ethnicity.
    The violence at these instant events is also Bi-Partisan. Plenty of violence breaks out at left wing protests, 2016 was rife with lefty violence right here in Charlotte.

King Wickie gravied this.
  10. #1433 my little brony, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Instant event? Flash mob? Are you mistaking YouTube videos of people dancing to Thriller with protests?

DerHoggz and Mr. Asa gravied this.
  11. He's blithering out his ass.

Mrs. Valve gravied this.
  12. Yeah sure. The Arab Spring was supposed to be a Thriller dance.
    You are constitutionally incapable of honesty.

13. #1436 my little brony, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Good to see you're calling people fighting against an oppressive government morons because they organized via social media. :nev:

august and Mr. Asa gravied this.
  14. /giphy tardwheel

my little brony and adi gravied this.

15. As someone who hates other races I insist I don't hate other races!"

16. right? like I'm not here for nationalism in the first place, but white nationalism is specifically about advocating for and seeking to preserve/create a white nation, not nationalists who are also coincidentally amd unrelatedly white.