Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire your optimism
Maybe, just maybe my country pulls it's head out it's ass and votes labor next election and we can start to tackle real issues like inequality, and housing costs. If that happens, I may consider staying. As it is right now the country is fucked. Wages are pathetic compared to the cost of living here. And the government is allowing the Chinese to buy up all the real estate which is inflating house prices enormously. Houses are too expensive for a lot of Australians now.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Is Donnie Cheeto gonna get us blowed up. By NK?

Asking for a friend.

Nah, it's probably gonna go something like this.

1) NK launches a missile targeted at Murica. The missile fails miserably and lands in the middle of some ocean somewhere hurting no one.

2) Trump retaliates with full force nuking NK back to the stoneage. His supporters will think "all those innocent lives lost where totally worth it, we sure showed them libruhls! MAGA, bitches!"

3) China shrugs, says "NK can sod off, we have money to make from the west."

4) The rest of the world: "Oooh look, a new video with cute cats doing cute things. What was that thing that happened in NK last week? Never mind, look at the kitty! KITTEH!"

Dude the missile will travel over both our heads on the way there .

Nah, it's probably gonna go something like this.

1) NK launches a missile targeted at Murica. The missile fails miserably and lands in the middle of some ocean somewhere hurting no one.

2) Trump retaliates with full force nuking NK back to the stoneage. His supporters will think "all those innocent lives lost where totally worth it, we sure showed them libruls! MAGA, bitches!"

3) China shrugs, says "NK can sod off, we have money to make from the west."

4) The rest of the world: "Oooh look, a new video with cute cats doing cute things. What was that thing that happened in NK last week? Never mind, look at the kitty! KITTEH!"

595e35523084a682981e0042a5db2f4c.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.