Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planned Parenthood has to have a certain amount of abortions monthly.

I gasped, like anyone would for a headline like that and couldn't believe it.

Did a little research and it's unproven. There is zero evidence that PP needs to meet a quota.

You can tell as this chick is talking that she was prepped for this interview on what to say.

Gross reporting. Fake news... blah blah blah whatever you people call it.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Stuff like this image... so misleading and bad reporting:

claimsabortions-investigatetheirplan-102416.jpg

Abortions are expensive - no one should be surprised if it's the majority of fees.

Wickie, use your critical thinking skills.

• Gravy
I gasped, like anyone would for a headline like that and couldn't believe it.

Did a little research and it's unproven. There is zero evidence that PP needs to meet a quota.

You can tell as this chick is talking that she was prepped for this interview on what to say.

Gross reporting. Fake news... blah blah blah whatever you people call it.

unproven doesn't mean its not happening. it just means those fact check sites can't say its true or false

unproven doesn't mean its not happening. it just means those fact check sites can't say its true or false
Why report on something that is not proven true?

Do you see what I'm getting at? How damaging it is to just make shit up because it fits an agenda?

It's #fakenews in the way the Trump supporters cry about constantly.

think about it though it does make sense that they need a quota. Most of their money comes from abortions so in order to stay afloat they need to reach a certain amount of money a month
kvnopEo.png

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.