Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I think the CPC's "run attack ads and nothing else" campaign is half the reason that Trudeau won a liberal majority up here.

Obama's "hope" campaign was pretty damn effective too.

i mean

that's pretty typical PC. part of the reason they're so ass.

that said, liberals tend to like an attack ad here and there themselves. they were good at laying off for trudeau's campaign and letting harper shoot himself in the foot.

ICE Director Tom Homan says President Donald Trump took off the “handcuffs” placed on Border Patrol agents by the previous administration. The result: illegal border crossings dropped to a 45-year low
How do they quantify illegal border crossings?

So obama was tougher on illegal immigration than Trump.
giphy.gif

Best thing about digital detox......I don't have to wade through the last 600 pages to surmise you're all pretty much dicks, putting forth unhealthy amounts of effort, in the empty pursuit of being dicks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
i mean

that's pretty typical PC. part of the reason they're so ass.

that said, liberals tend to like an attack ad here and there themselves. they were good at laying off for trudeau's campaign and letting harper shoot himself in the foot.
I think they learned their lesson though and have changed their marketing.

I mean, look at this everyday normal creepy motherfucker walking through a playground... *ahem* I mean, conservative leader.

HI ANDREW! HI VISIBLE MINORITY!

I mean, look at this everyday normal creepy motherfucker walking through a playground... *ahem* I mean, conservative leader.

I think that was supposed to be "I'm a family man"

I think that came across "I'm a man who hangs out in playgrounds"

he's gonna listen to soccer moms. that's not a good idea.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.