Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uchkn92m4tdz.jpg

@King Wickie , you're paying for it, boo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and adi
I literally provided you with the introductory text into understanding the very question you're asking. You are not capable of understanding the answer to your own questions until you've bothered to read the basics of what that word means in the context of the law.

You're getting angry because you're too thick headed to recognize information when it's put in front of you.

You linked one scholar's interpretation of a philosophy applied to the collective but you yourself did not articulate to me how you, as an individual, can determine another individual's intent. I specifically asked how you (individually, not collectively) could determine a person's intent.

Again, you deflect.

Now you may continue with emotional responses and personal attacks but they won't do you any favors.

So again, I ask you, how can you know a person's intent?

A scholar's interpretation? It's a intro to criminal law textbook. That's like saying a high school chemistry textbook is just some scholar's interpretation of covalent bonds.

You're asking a stupid question and I'm trying to teach you how to ask a smarter one. Clearly your intent is to go through life as the dumbest version of you that could possibly exist.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
A scholar's interpretation? It's a intro to criminal law textbook. That's like saying a high school chemistry textbook is just some scholar's interpretation of covalent bonds.

You're asking a stupid question and I'm trying to teach you how to ask a smarter one. Clearly your intent is to go through life as the dumbest version of you that could possibly exist.

Cutesy.

So once again (for like the 25th or something) time. How do you know another person's "intent".

Please, this is getting laborious. Stick to the question please. How do you know another person's intent?

Crickets.

This is typical of the left. Going forward you might find anything from childish emotional attacks to narrow examples that don't address the wider issue to paragraphs full of ideological gymnastics but I can guarantee none of them will explain how one individual can know another individual's intent.

Thank You, Goodnight.

And another thing.....if any of you ever disparage interpretive dance again, me and my boys gonna posse up and I guarantee you'll be praying to any God you can find it ends quicker than its gonna.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi
Cutesy.

So once again (for like the 25th or something) time. How do you know another person's "intent".

Please, this is getting laborious. Stick to the question please. How do you know another person's intent?
This really is a personal ax for you to grind, isn't it? What'd you get stuck with? Who hurt you?

I'll answer your dumbass question. I don't. I'm not any sort of law professional, neither a lawyer nor a LEO, nor anything near those. I'm a private citizen.

I don't need to assess anyone's intent. So I don't. Why would I?

And another thing.....if any of you ever disparage interpretive dance again, me and my boys gonna posse up and I guarantee you'll be praying to any God you can find it ends quicker than its gonna.

there was nothing disparaging, I genuinely think you should find a local college and take a dance class

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.