Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmlj5t3qv5ez.jpg

magazine with a revolver? fucking failburger

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and Strings
One incident does not make it the norm.

student is bitching because they didn't follow the assignment. MLA formatting exists for a reason and if the assignment is to use it and to keep the lessons learned in a class about how language shapes society in mind when writing a fucking paper then goes out of her way to push the envelope

“Yeah, I did kind of decide to test out the rule to see if she would mark me down and she did,” Jeffers said.

this little snowflake got marked down because she didn't do her homework properly so she whined about it to some blog that tried to protest a talk by a supreme court justice. college is a place to challenge norms and conventions but first she has to understand why those norms and conventions exist in the first place.

plus the source is pretty suspect given all the dog whistle articles they have about professors viscously attacking poor, defenseless white people with words about history that doesn't match up to what their parents and church taught them

Actually if you like that shitty music then you probably like crap like hips don't lie and shaggy and celine dion and that ketchup song and macarena and air supply:lol:

Actually if you like that shitty music then you probably like crap like hips don't lie and shaggy and celine dion and that ketchup song and macarena and air supply:lol:

I don't like his music but he is a friend of taylor swift and i am on #TeamTayTay. only shaggy song i know is it wasn't me. air supply? no but i do love me some toto

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and adi
in a major shift from lax Obama-era regulations, the Trump administration is finally allowing customs officers to screen all cargo trucks entering the U.S. from Mexico and sources on both sides of the border tell Judicial Watch Mexican drug cartels are fuming. U.S. Customs and Border Protection is using X-ray technology and other non-intrusive tools to screen 100% of cargo trucks crossing the southern border after eight years of sporadic or random screening permitted under the Obama administration.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...ium=social&utm_campaign=corruption chronicles

THANKS TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.