Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guns are super great for protecting property. When i lived in the heights/the ghetto of my town i had a neighbor who lived across the street. He would pull into my driveway everyday to use it and back out to his side of the street and park. I got tried of that shit and told him to stay the fuck off my property.

He thought he was bad and started talking shit so i went inside and came out with my gun. That fucker never used my driveway again

technically, the ones he detained were not destroying his land. Previous ones had done so.

But I'm sure you read that part in the article you posted.

i did read it all. They all left trash on his land. Lets say these people didn't do anything they were still trespassing on his land. He has the right to make them leave or hold them until the cops arrive. Those illegals tried saying he threatened their lives and scared them with his dog

guns are super great for protecting property. When i lived in the heights/the ghetto of my town i had a neighbor who lived across the street. He would pull into my driveway everyday to use it and back out to his side of the street and park. I got tried of that shit and told him to stay the fuck off my property.

He thought he was bad and started talking shit so i went inside and came out with my gun. That fucker never used my driveway again

:lol:

Everyone who believes this, raise your hand.

meador.camp_.party_.jpg

anyone? anyone at all?

He had to pay $77,800 to four people for illegally detaining people (at gunpoint), and battery. $60k of which was punitive damages.

It was awarded by a jury, just so we clear that up.
God damned Canadian has a better grasp on how our legal system works than Wickie.

WTF?

(Not that there's anything wrong with Canadians, just using a little hyperbole)

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
God damned Canadian has a better grasp on how our legal system works than Wickie.

WTF?

(Not that there's anything wrong with Canadians, just using a little hyperbole)
Sometimes we can even compare to non-human intellect but it borders on animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.