Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
generally the request to convene a grand jury is when a prosecutor feels there is sufficient evidence to subpoena parties, issue search warrants and sworn testimony and ultimately issue indictments.

Its not something you do unless you very seriously believe that a crime may have happened, and need to formally pull together the evidence to press criminal charges.

generally the request to convene a grand jury is when a prosecutor feels there is sufficient evidence to subpoena parties, issue search warrants and sworn testimony and ultimately issue indictments.

Its not something you do unless you very seriously believe that a crime may have happened, and need to formally pull together the evidence to press criminal charges.

local "talk radio" is hilarious right now! Trumps Army is irate, "it's a conspiracy i tell ya!" the host is a former White House official from the Nixon Era and he ain't taking no BS. i hope he doesn't get threatened, but the argument is getting heated.
there's an old lady right now claiming it's the Bush Family behind this! she's on FIRE!!!

Mueller calls for assembly of a grand jury.

disisgonnabegood.gif
It's going to be fucking scary too.

VQMk9lj.png

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
illegal aliens were trashing a guys property, stealing his stuff, breaking into his house, killing his cows, so he put up electronic sensors. When they went off he grabbed a gun and would hold the illegals at gun point until border patrol showed up.

Now he is being sued by the illegals claiming he violated their civil rights
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

This fucking country just loves being bent over and fucked by the illegals

illegal aliens were trashing a guys property, stealing his stuff, breaking into his house, killing his cows, so he put up electronic sensors. When they went off he grabbed a gun and would hold the illegals at gun point until border patrol showed up.

Now he is being sued by the illegals claiming he violated their civil rights
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

This fucking country just loves being bent over and fucked by the illegals

February 9, 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.